Along, across and around the world’s most famous fjords: This is motorcycling in Norway!Amazing scenery and little traffic on beautiful roads make this motorcycle tour so special. Our home base is Ålesund, a charming little town built on a rocky peninsula. From here we start our motorcycle tour with a visit to the bird island of Runde, which is home to more than half a million birds. The next day is characterized by the beauty of Geirangerfjord and the road with the same name, which is just as spectacular as the fjord itself! The following day we’ll climb up the troll‘s ladder, Norway’s most famous road and one of Europe’s most extreme mountain passes. Another day, another road: The Atlantic Road is waiting. Eight storm-lashed bridges connect a series of islands, a sight and a ride to behold. Last but not least the “Fiord-Loop” takes us to the wind-torn islands near Kristiansund, with no fewer than ten fjords to navigate around or across. At the end of this week there is no dark night, but a bright farewell evening, as the sun never sets on Norway’s horizon.
- Optional deductible reduction on included motorcycle insurance (Cover All / Cover Plus)
- Additional rental options prior or post tour on request and availability
This group tour is not suitable for people with limited mobility.
Arrival in Ålesund
Ålesund to the bird island of Runde
Ålesund to Geirangerfjord
Ålesund to the troll‘s ladder: Trollstigen
Ålesund along the Atlantic Ocean Road
Ålesund to the fjords
Departure from Ålesund
The daily riding kilometres are approximate distances and may vary. The first and last days mentioned in the itinerary are the arrival and departure days; there is no riding on these days. Bear in mind the time difference between your country of origin and your travel destination. Arrival time should be arranged before 3 pm on the arrival day. Please book your flights accordingly. Route and overnight places may change due to unforeseen events.
- Yamaha Tracer 700
- Yamaha Tracer 900
- Yamaha Super Tenere
Items that are included in the cost of tour price
- All overnights (comfortable hotel with sea view) during entire tour
- Breakfast every day
- 6 dinners
- Motorcycle rental with unlimited mileage
- Third party liability insurance for motorcycles
- Comprehensive vehicle insurance for motorcycles with deductible according to the booked motorcycle model
- Tour information package in English and German including safety tips, details about the hotels, the route and the sights
- English and German speaking tour guide on motorcycle
- Edelweiss Riding Tips
not included in this tour
- All services not mentioned as included and all items of a personal nature.