A week of riding a motorcycle on the awesome roads of the Dolomites will make you yearn for more!The Dolomites with their overwhelming scenery, their spectacular mountain roads, and the outstanding combination of Italy’s and Austria’s cuisine – these are the ingredients for an unforgettable motorcycle vacation. The Dolomites are a must for every passionate rider. The countryside is dominated by tall mountains, gushing rivers, and gorge-like valleys, which offer just enough space for a narrow road. This region is a world of its own, where people, building styles, languages, roads and food are different from the rest of Italy. The reason for that is South Tyrol’s history of being at the center of a tug-of-war between Austria and Italy. On this tour you can enjoy the hospitality of the same beautiful 4-star hotel for an entire week, there is no need to pack your bags and move to a different location every day. Follow your guide around on a variety of interesting day trips, go on your own rides or just do whatever you feel like doing. Enjoy the freedom to ride and meet the locals.
- Optional deductible reduction on included motorcycle insurance (Cover All / Cover Plus)
- Additional rental options prior or post tour on request and availability
This group tour is not suitable for people with limited mobility.
Arrival in Collalbo (Klobenstein)
Collalbo (Klobenstein) around the Sella Group
Collalbo (Klobenstein) Mendola or Timmelsjoch
Collalbo (Klobenstein) to Cortina d'Ampezzo (or almost)
Collalbo (Klobenstein) Dolomites of Belluno or Kronplatz
Collalbo (Klobenstein) to Lake Garda
Departure from Collalbo (Klobenstein)
The daily riding kilometres are approximate distances and may vary. The first and last days mentioned in the itinerary are the arrival and departure days; there is no riding on these days. Bear in mind the time difference between your country of origin and your travel destination. Arrival time should be arranged before 3 pm on the arrival day. Please book your flights accordingly. Route and overnight places may change due to unforeseen events.
- Yamaha Tracer 700
- Yamaha Tracer 900
- Yamaha Niken
- Yamaha Super Tenere
Items that are included in the cost of tour price
- All overnights (great hotel in the midst of the mountains) during entire tour
- Breakfast every day
- 6 dinners
- Motorcycle rental with unlimited mileage
- Third party liability insurance for motorcycles
- Comprehensive vehicle insurance for motorcycles with deductible according to the booked motorcycle model
- Tour information package in English and German including safety tips, details about the hotels, the route and the sights
- English and German speaking tour guide on motorcycle
- Edelweiss Riding Tips
not included in this tour
- All services not mentioned as included and all items of a personal nature.