Norway are always amazing. Adventure MC Tours of Norway takes your MC tour above your imagination. Professional guides bring you into the heart of Norway, and into the most stunning nature you can imagine. We show you the backroads of the backroads, the beautiful valleys and the stunning viewpoints in eastern parts of Norway, which is the real gravel heaven of this country. On the small and broken roads, only used by locals or even only by their herds of sheep or cattle, we offer you an adventure you will never forget. The Mountain Adventure Tour is six days of riding. 1300 kilometres, mostly on gravel roads of various standard and on top of mountains with breathtaking view. Accommodation in cosy but modern hotels, all located in the middle of the stunning Norwegian nature.
Total Distance of the Trip: 1000 Km
Equipment and Clothing
You’ll receive a separate packing list after booking the tour
Items that are included in the cost of tour price
- Petrol during the whole tour
- Domestic flight Kathmandu
- Support 4WD jeep (for luggage, petrol, water, etc.)
- Upper Mustang permit (US$ 500 per person) -TIMS permit ✓ ACAP permit
- Accommodation (13 nights – days 1 – 13)
- Breakfast and dinner
- Excursion with local guide to two temples in Kathmandu on day 2.
- Entrance fees for the caves and monasteries (day 8) -Road tolls
- English, Swedish, Dutch speaking guides -English speaking local Upper Mustang guide (in car)
- English speaking mechanic (in car) ✓ Bike insurance (3rd party insurance)
- Satellite phone and SPOT (GPS safety tracker)
- Medical kit
- Oxygen (in case of emergency of altitude sickness)
not included in this tour
- International flight tickets -Visa for Nepal ($ 25 for 15 days)
- Travel insurance (mandatory, including medical repatriating).
- Drinks/ alcohol / lunch -Personal expenses (i.e. laundry)
- Tips for local guides