DAY 1 - ARRIVAL (BG)SOFIA
Welcome to Sofia! Transfer to your Hotel. Welcome Dinner, briefing for the entire trip, and of course getting to know the other fellow tour participants.
DAY 2 - RIDING SOFIA-PANICHISHTE91 km
We start in the morning from Sofia to Edessa/Greece. After 2 hours of riding we stop for a brake in a famous Rila Monastery of Bulgaria bulit for St.Joan of Rila (876-946 A.D.) - UNESCO Heritage. After crossing the border we will continue our riding through Thessaloniki (second biggest town in GR) and finally arriving in the late afternoon in Edessa. Free time in your hotel, sight viewing in the beautiful Edessa, dinner and rest.
DAY 3 - RIDING PANICHISHTE-RILA LAKES27 km
Breakfast, we set of Sapareva bania through technique and chalengig path to Panichishte, rest. From there we start to ascend Rila Lakes mainly on gravel and rocky roads. You will have the opportunity to feel the Rila's natural beauty. We take a trip to the lakes, take a rest, and descend to Sapareva Bania, free time, relax and SPA.
DAY 4 - RIDING PANICHISHTE-SOFIA27 km
There are two choices :
Option 1: Tour in the beautifull gordge of Kresna, rafting in Struma river, transfer to Sofia.
Option 2: Ride to Sofia through Verila, Plana and Vitosha mountains, arriving in Sofia.
DAY 5 - DEPARTURE (BG)SOFIATOTAL 250 km
Transfer to Sofia airport for your home back flight. Good bye…. hopefully till the next time.
Items that are included in the cost of tour price
- All transfers to/from Sofia (BG) or Thessaloniki (GR) Airport
- English speaking moto-tour guide; Support Vehicle
- Accommodation B&B-double sharing room 3*,4* Hotels
- Family run hotels
- Unlimited ammount of bottled Mineral Water
not included in this tour
- All flights (transport) to/from Sofia/Thessaloniki
- Rental bikes & Fuel (please find in Section MEET/Motorcycles)
- Suplement for single room
- Personal medical Insurance (mandatory)
- Personal activities
- All entry fees at the historical places and National Parks
- Meals, Beverages, Alcohol