Complete Enduro protective clothing. We recommend:
- Enduro boots, pants and jackets with elbow or chest armor
- Knee protectors made of hard plastic
- Enduro helmet, shatter-proof glasses
If the participation fee is not credited to our account on the day of the event, or if the registration / payment takes place on the spot, we reserve the right to make a surcharge (“Abendkassenaufschlag”) of € 20 on the participation fee!
Together with the MV Warching, we would like to make your stay as pleasant as possible:
- Already in the evening prior to the event it can be camped at the area.
- Showers and toilets are in the clubhouse at the area.
- From Saturday morning until Sunday afternoon, reasonably priced catering is provided.
- Emergency services and medical services are on-site
Without any off-road experience, you should not dare to ride on the track. Although we offer a short basic training on Saturday morning, this can not replace a lack of terrain experience, but only make the “rusty” something more mobile. If you can cope on gravel roads with a two-cylinder, the track is probably an easy exercise.
There is space for camping on the green areas along the course. Toilets and shower facilities are available. For those of us who have nothing to do with tents and camp fire, we will provide you with a list of accommodation options in the vicinity.
In Warching the well-tried chef of the club’s kitchen will give us a delicious selection of dishes at moderate prices. There will be no participant with a growling stomach on the bike. So for lunch and dinner is always taken care of. At check-in on-site simply purchase vouchers.
- Free driving on the Warching Moto Cross route in a 20-minutes shifts. Divided into three groups.
- Group 1 Beginner, two-cylinder and other road enduros
- Group 2 Advanced bikers with off-road experience
- Group 3 Experts and sporting motorcyclists
- Saturday, 10 to 13 and 14 to 17 o’clock
- Sonntag, 10 to 13 and 14 to 16 o’clock
Items that are included in the cost of tour price
- Special cross-country track
- Shower and washing facilities, toilets,
- Service vehicles
- Track marshals
- Supervisory staff
- Ambulance on site
- Technical support