We want you to come and join us in sunny Spain to enjoy the excellent unspoilt roads: whether mountains or ocean, grapevines, sunflower or lavender fields, orange orchards or olive trees - the scenery is certainly varied but very beautiful. Come and stay with us and experience what real Spain has to offer. Our country finca has a large pool for you to relax in after a day's ride, comfy beds for a good night's sleep ready for the next day in the saddle, al fresco dining in the gardens and we can organise trips to local restaurants, bodegas (wineries) and other tourist attractions
- Yamaha MT07
- Yamaha MT09
Weekend Break (arrive Friday, leave Monday) includes 2 Full Days of Riding [Weather Permitting]
- Rider €603.90
- Pillion €363.00
- Please read the below important information in regards to our Terms in regards to our Motorbike Insurance
- The Insurance Policy for our Motorbikes states that if the rider is solely responsible for an accident involving the motorbike then they are liable to pay an excess of up to €300 for the repairs to the motorbike.
- This means that, unfortunately, if you were to have an accident on one of our motorbikes during the holiday, that was deemed to be your fault, then we would need to pass this cost of up to €300 onto you. If the accident is not the fault of the rider then there is absolutely no cost to pay. There is also no liability to pay for the cost of any other party/vehicle involved in an accident, even if the accident is your fault. This is covered by our insurance policy.
- Please note that there is no additional cost to the quoted price, the only extra charges would come into effect if you were to have an accident on the motorbike that was solely your fault.
- Please also note that all riders need to be aged 25 years or over to holiday with us.
- All our bikes are owned by us and fully insured for guests, they are Spanish registered and Taxed,
- We are a registered company in the UK (LTD) and Spain (SL) we have company liability insurance here in Spain.
- We have been told by one of our guests of some companies operating in Europe with UK registered Bikes and have been checked on the DVLA website that the bikes are SORN, which means the machines are NOT legal to ride here in Spain as they are not even legal in the UK, we would advise anybody wanting to rent bikes in Europe to double check with the company/operator that all insurances are in place and the bikes are legal to ride in the chosen country
Items that are included in the cost of tour price
- Airport Transfers from either Valencia or Alicante in our fully air conditioned 14 seater vehicle. Both airports are approx 1 hour from our location.
- Motorbike Hire on our low mileage fully maintained 2017 Yamaha MT09s or MT07s.
- Safety Clothing, you can use our Jackets, Helmets, Trousers, Boots and Gloves if needed
- Full Board: including bed, breakfast, lunch (usually out on the ride) and evening meal (with wine, beers and spirits).
- On the week long holiday: 6 days of riding or combined with rest/days out in our air conditioned vehicle or relaxing by the pool (it's your choice - we are flexible and cater to your needs)
- Motorbike Insurance (see information on separate tab)
- Expert Local Tour Guide